luni, 16 ianuarie 2012

Model de scrisoare de intenție în limba engleză


Caterina Popescu
1, Moș Ion Roată Street, Iasi
Iași, Romania
25 April 2012

Prof. Abdeljalil AKKARI
Summer School in International and Comparative Education Director
 University of Geneva
Geneva

           
Dear Prof.  Akkari,

            I am writing to express my wish to participate in Executive Summer School in International and Comparative Education. I enjoyed learning about your program on the University’s  website.
Your program  offers many experiences which I am looking for  because it privileges interaction between speakers and participants, it conferences, round tables, debates, and case studies will stimulate exchanges.
            I strongly believe that this program will be useful to help me to understand and analyze the global trends and issues of diverse approaches to educational policies and practices, to assess and evaluate educational practices, policies and initiatives taken in a wide variety of social and educational settings, to build a strong preparation for careers in international, national and community bases organizations and settings.  I would like to have the  chance to attend this  summer school to gain skills and knowledge necessary in educational projects or researches.
            Thank you for considering my candidacy for the Executive Summer School in International and Comparative Education at the University of Geneva. Please let me know if there is any additional information I can provide.


Sincerely,

Caterina Popescu
Summer School Candidate
University Alexandru Ioan Cuza din Iași
Iași, Romania.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu